4 irrefutable truths explaining how all cops are in fact “bad”
1. No matter how nice of a person or how noble the intention of the individual, once hired as a police employee, that person is no longer rational, free thinkers.. they are now order followers. If they were not order followers who are “just doing their jobs” they would be rogue vigilantes upholding their own sense of justice and law. Being paid to follow orders is always very dangerous, look at Nazi, Germany.
2. People with integrity don’t choose careers that initiate violence on peaceful people, no matter how noble they claim the cause to be. Because man made legislation does not always align with morality police by definition enforce (use force/violence) policies that requires the initiation of force against peaceful people not guilty of committing aggression. — Think ‘drug war’ and how many lives have been ruined because of victimless crimes enforced by people who claim authority over your actions, your possessions and your consciousness.
3. Crime, fraud, brutality and misconduct by police are so apparent and prevalent these days it really makes you wonder how much gets swept under the rug. How many cops turn a blind eye because of the inside code of conduct known as “the blue code of silence”, or also “the thin blue line”? How many cops want to keep their pay and pension and continue to allow crimes to go unreported and their colleagues unaccountable? If you believe this isn’t happening explain to me the incentive of why it wouldn’t? All gangs look out for their members. Besides when the same system that makes the laws is the final arbiter of all conflict including cases of conflict within its own institution, you can always expect fraud and corruption.
4. Cops are paid with stolen tax money. Regardless of how you personally feel about taxation, hopefully you have the intellectual integrity to admit that taxes are not voluntary and are funded by coercion. If they were voluntary they wouldn’t have to be collected at (eventually) gun point. Communities get poor “service and protection” by police employees because there is zero incentive for them to go above and beyond or to be accountable in the slightest. They get paid either way, they know that. When you are paid by stolen money you are not a public servant you are a gang member paid to enforce the rules (laws). There is no distinguishing line between the two. Taxation is coercion/extortion and anything that is paid for by government is paid with stolen money. We all also know that quotas and victimless “crime” revenue generation are other ways that police pervert the law and subsidize their existence.
My explanation to the graphic above? Most everyone knows a friend or family member who is a cop and think of them as a good person, Not too many people know politicians. It’s a personal bias and years of deep indoctrination.
Its funny because its the same institution, and everyone knows all politicians are corrupt, but don’t dare say all cops are bad, people will lose their minds….
Created by: - Police the Police - (A Community Project)
Christ I hate this
Yeah. Let’s ignore how girls bullying me for believing I was a lesbian, girls didn’t want to come near me because they thought I was gay, girls accessorizing gay men, fetishizing gay men, taking pictures of two men (even underage boys) without permission, female teachers outing their gay students to their parents, and someone I deeply care about is nowdealing with her homophobic mother and threatening to keep her away from her girlfriend along with the numerous parents kicking and disowning their children or abusing them just for being gay. But go on saying only straight men are homophobic, while cherry picking and being disrespectful to the LGBT+ community just to further your anti male agenda.
FUCK. THIS. MEANING.
I unfollowed so many people because of this garbage. If you honestly believe this, you’re selfish as hell.
thank you, you put that perfectly into words. I unfollowed the one who I reblogged this from
Anyone who uses an urban dictionary for social issues needs a reality check.
Anyone using Urban Dictionary for anything especially social issues needs their head examined…
Interviewer: Are you scared to die Malcolm?
Malcolm: *laughs* No…
Half of the commission that conducts oversight of the Albuquerque, New Mexico Police Department has resigned in protest follow a scathing report from the United States Department of Justice.
Oversight commission members Jennifer Barela, Jonathan Siegel and Richard Shine sent letters of resignation to Albuquerque, NM Mayor Richard Berry on Tuesday, leaving just three members of the nine-person panel to assess the police department’s actions. Prior to Tuesday, only six people held seats on the Police Oversight Commission, or POC.
Let’s all remember that one year ago today SIX people blocked legislation which 90% of Americans wanted. Think of the frustration in these faces and all the lives lost since then.
This day should never be forgotten.
Also note that NJ is rank 2 according to brady campaign for its gun control laws, and that Pennsylvania is rank 10.
>asking no gun people in almost no gun states broad questions on gun ownership
Some more facts because you sound stupid
>Citing four separate studies between 1988-2004, the assessment from the Institute of Medicine and the National Research Council says crime victims who use
guns in self-defense have consistently lower injury rates than victims who use other strategies to protect themselves (other strategies include stalling,
calling the police or using weapons such as knives or baseball bats).
>Hemenway finds more reliable an annual federal government research project, called the National Crime Victimization Survey, which yields estimates in the
neighborhood of 100,000 defensive gun uses per year. Making various reasonable-sounding adjustments, other social scientists have suggested that perhaps a
figure somewhere between 250,000 and 370,000 might be more accurate.
>The National Review Online recently published an article on the realtionship between gun control and mass murders in Europe and America. It also explores the
misperception that mass murder is an exclusively American phenomenon. As it turns Europe has us beat.
>Europe has a lot of multiple victim shootings. If you look at a per capita rate, the rate of multiple-victim public shootings in Europe and the United States
over the last 10 years have been fairly similar to each other.
No rise in mass shootings
Crime and homicide is falling
No correlation between firearm ownership and homicide/suicide
Other various shit
Banning guns would not reduce murder and suicide
No rise in mass shootings
Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware
Guns are excellent self defense tools
Mexico’s 90% Gun Supply come from the USA Myth
DOJ Study Fails to Show 1994 Assault Weapons Ban Worked
Defensive gun usage high as 1.5 million
>64% of gun control advocates believe the incorrect assumption that gun crime has gone up
>53% of Americans oppose stricter gun laws
>64% of Americans believe it would be bad if only the government had guns
>62% of Americans believe that the government wouldn’t fairly enforce gun laws
>74% of Americans believe that the Constitution allows them to own a gun.
Defensive Gun Use
55,000-80,000 DGUs/year - David Hemenway, Chance, Vol 10, No. 3, 1997
1 million DGUs/year - Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology (Northwestern) 87 (1997) / Harry L. Wilson, Guns, Gun Control, And Elections: The Politics And
Policy of Firearms, ISBN 0742553485, Rowman & Littlefield, 2007
108,000 DGUs/year - National Crime Victimization Survey (Cook et al., 1997)
250,000 to 370,000 DGUs/year - Paul Barrett (27 December 2012). “How Often Do We Use Guns in Self-Defense?”
497,646 (95% CI = 266,060-729,231) DGUs/year - Estimating intruder-related firearm retrievals in U.S. households, 1994.Ikeda RM1, Dahlberg LL, Sacks JJ, Mercy
JA, Powell KE. Violence Vict. 1997 Winter;12(4):363-72.
I would like to post the official numbers from the centers for disease control and Federal Bureau of Investigation
In 2013 there were roughly 32,000 deaths from guns.
19,200 were suicides, thats 60% of what the media reports as “gun violence”
960 were accidents
1280 were justified homicides
10,560 were actual homicides
The FBI reports that approximately 80% of homicides are directly gang on gang violence
That leaves 2112 in a society of 312,000,000 people
Now lets do some basic math
>You have a 0.000102564% chance of being shot
>0.00000984% chance if you arent a gang member or planning on killing yourself
The United States has a staggeringly low rate of gun violence. Period.
15,000+ Police surveyed on Gun Control. Turns out they dont like gun control much and feel safer when citizens are armed.
PDF with all the questions asked to officers and results:
>Upon interviewing convicted felons, these researchers found that
>74% indicated that burglars avoided occupied dwellings, due to fears of being shot
>57% said that most criminals feared armed citizens more than the police
>40% of the felons had been deterred from committing a particular crime, because they believed that the potential victim was armed
Gun homicide rate down 49%
Banning guns would not lower crime or suicide
The following is your chances of being killed by a knife vs a gun in a “mass shooting” vs being killed by a cop
You are 75% more likely to get stabbed to death than killed in a random public mass shooting.
You are THIRTY-TWO times more likes to be killed by LAW ENFORCEMENT than by a random mass shooter.
0.00000396% chance of being killed by mass shooting. Or 1 / 25,253,000 chance of being a random mass shooting death
Chance of dying by a gun in general? 0.0095%
Chance of dying by a gun not including suicide that is often used to pad the numbers against gun owners? 0.0032%
What about other things?
Unintentional fall deaths
- Number of deaths: 26,009
- Deaths per 100,000 population: 8.4
Motor vehicle traffic deaths
- Number of deaths: 33,687
- Deaths per 100,000 population: 10.9
Unintentional poisoning deaths
- Number of deaths: 33,041
- Deaths per 100,000 population: 10.7
All poisoning deaths
- Number of deaths: 42,917
- Deaths per 100,000 population: 13.9
All Drug poisoning deaths
- Deaths per 100,000 population: 12.4 (2010)
All firearm deaths
- Number of deaths: 31,672
- Deaths per 100,000 population: 10.3
10.3 for deaths total in general (remember how suicide was the bulk here)
3.6 for homicide 6.3 for suicide
0.30 for unintentional
You are more likely to fucking trip and die than be killed by a gun.
Sources are FBI and CDC, just google for once.
But please tell me more about guns and how we need to ban these dangerous evil things.
Conservative consistent lack of logic.
This post is a joke, right? From a parody blog, now I get it!
Ha ha ha
Come on guys, human rights are something that are given to you by other people, specifically, other people with the power to destroy you for any reason they choose. If they want to ring your neck a little to get some fees out of you, you should just be happy, because it can get a whole lot worse. It has always been pieces of paper that give you the rights, just like it is the law that makes murder immoral. You tea baggers need to know that even if those powerful people who are nice enough to give you rights routinely break their promises, or even do things that are unconstitutional, it doesn’t matter. They have the guns and they promise they are acting with the best intentions. Wars don’t pay for themselves you anti-federal government pieces of shit!
New rule: if you don’t accept the existence of individual liberties, then you don’t get any!
With that logic, let’s do another. New rule: if you don’t accept the existence of God, you don’t go to heaven. Either way, you’re not going to heaven because it doesn’t exist, and you aren’t going to receive liberties because they don’t exist, either.
Wait, are there really feminists who believe all girls are lesbians in their natural state and straight girls have only been fooled into loving men by the patriarchy?